Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Media Darling...returns

I am writing this post because today I was on the front page of the newspaper Sydsvenskan for the second time after summer this time during a rehearsal for my choir, Förenadenations manskören (The Combined Nations of Lund Male Voice Choir). The choir is soley for men and I sing second tenor (which is really too high for me).

1 comment:

Simon said...

Hey Sam,
Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me ;) Nice one on the singing. Thinking about starting doing some of that once the thesis is done. Thought I'd say "Hi", see what you are up to, and wish you some Christmas greetings. If you're over in Sudbury during the festivities we should meet up :) Oh and check my newly designed page http://metsonet.co.uk/ (one day it'll be finished, but at the moment it looks preety at least!)
Take it easy
Simon