Howdo!
Just to inform people of the wonders of wireless internet. Since I arrived home on Fridya 23rd Dec I have been using my neighbour Dave's wireless internet connection, but unfortunately has has been has problems connecting up himself so now I have resorted to using the wireless internet hotspots found in my local town of Sudbury, Suffolk. According to https://info.btopenzone.com:442/find/index.jsp there are 4 hotspots in Sudbury. Once you detect a hotspot within range then your are directed to a webpage which gives details about payment.The first place I tried was the North Street Tavern, North St. Sudbury. I connected up to "mycloud" for 4.50 pounds for one hour. I also then found out that I could have connected up to BTOpenzone for 10 pounds for the whole day, but I decided a change of scene was in order before I should reconnect. I then went to the relatively newly built McDonalds where after a minor technical hitch on their part (they hadn't switched on the router) I got connected. Only problem now is I have to use up my remaining 20 hours! I guess I'll be back here tomorrow. Ha ha. McDonalds is hardly the kind of company I'd choose to support, but hey internet is internet.
No comments:
Post a Comment